7/13/15

Potts Point Australia Oceania Telstra Internet


Welcome Potts Point Australia


I believe that we covered this subject well however, this is a first visit from this city down under so my friends/followers please welcome "Potts Point?"

Looking for

Does smudging get rid of good spirits


Published on Apr 13, 2014

Walk along with me through the neighborhood of Potts Point in inner-east Sydney Australia.

Does smudging get rid of good spirits also?


When smudging your house does it get rid of the good spirits

 
 
If this did not answer your question, please write?
I like it when you write comments.
I love it when you have question.
Hope that this is of some help to you?
If not just write?
computeremailer_thumb.gif
or
And/or
 Shechaim Ohjieshan (Sachem Walkingfox)
of the
Mohiigan  People

No comments:

Post a Comment