1/9/16

Native American malevolent spirit


Welcome Mansfield Ohio
To one of our postings

Native American Evil Spirits


While looking for Native American malevolent spirit?

I have to admit, you had me stumped for a few minutes.

What is (Malevolent) and what trip admits to this spirit?

So, off to the internet we go.

I now know why I have never heard of this thing and can say with 100% confidence that No!

Not in this tribe!

Come to find out that this is Latin language of the literature of the Middle Ages, usually dated A. D. 700 to 1500 in Rome!


I am glad to read this because our people have enough problems surviving in this one sided Euro-American world?

Kidding aside fear not my friend, good spirits just want to leave and "Bad Spirits" cannot harm you unless you allow them to?

Try this one?


And this one
"BIRDS"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment