3/13/17

Why is he (Not my President)?

Welcome to my visitor from Miami-Dade County Florida


To a few of my sites about your president

Why they

(Not now and will never be my President)?
On Tuesday
October 19th
1976
at
10:35PM

Yours truly made it known to Lucifer and the world that I will never follow the Anti-Christ.

So

Why on Mother Earth would I ever choose to follow
a group of Russian Puppets,
ruled by President Vladimir Putin?

Vladimir Putin
studied 
and
learned the ways of
Adolf Hitler.


Your president's
(Trump & Bannon)
 studied
and
learned their ways
from
Vladimir Putin.


If you tell your lies
 often enough long enough,
somehow people will take them
 as the truth?

Lucifer
(the Anti-Christ),
has been telling
 the same lies for centuries!

However

A lie is always going to be a lie.
 


Next question if you dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment