4/5/17

A gang attack on a gay couple

I don't happen to be
what you are calling
'a gay Guy' in my opinion
 (All men should be gay).

Back in my day the description gay
would be
a very happy person
or
people
and
I try to be just that.

From what this new world
is turning into,
I know that
I do not wish
to be labeled
'A Straight Guy'

Every friend of mine labeled LGBTQ are always happy people.
So, would I hold hands?
Every time anyone wishes to hold hands.

After violent homophobic attack
The trend was sparked by reports of a gang attack on a gay couple, Jasper Vernes-Sewratan, 35, and Ronnie Sewratan-Vernes, 31, in Arnhem, a city in the east of the Netherlands, in the early hours of Sunday morning.

According to a police statement, the men were attacked by a group of young people armed with bolt cutters. Two suspects were taken into custody and four others later reported to the police station in connection with the attack.

Nick Duffy 4th April 2017


Straight Men Are Suddenly Holding Hands For A Beautiful Reason

Scores of men are responding to an alleged attack on a gay couple in the Netherlands... by holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment