3/22/18

If you have been following Shechaim on Face Book


If you have been following Shechaim Ohjieshan (William Storey), on Face Book

(I thank you from the bottom of my heart)

My followers remember when
I was shut down three times by Face book
and
for no good reason?

I wrote as to why because I lost everything?

I was reinstated, why?

So now
I am shutting down
my Face book account!
Only
I will tell Face book why.

Please read these two links below!

I cannot hate however,
I can completely despise
anyone
that lied, connived, and cheated
an
opponent
from the White house in favor of
whatever this is now infesting, and polluting all of  Washington!


Face book’s MPK20 headquarters building in Menlo Park, California.

Your data is somewhere behind that colorful structure.

Face book’s Cambridge Analytica data scandal:

What you need to know


My (Mohiigan), Name was given to me before my birth by my father as per request from his father in our "Sacred Ceremony).

Native American Birth Rituals


Traditional Native American Spiritual Name

Creator Blessings were not taken lightly


The name Walkingfox is the Non-Native name for this

'Sacred name'.

We throughout Native American Country are forbidden from the use of our native names and/or sub-names on Face Book.

If you have been following
Shechaim Ohjieshan (William Storey), on Face Book

(I thank you from the bottom of my heart).

However
if you are not on Wordpress, Tweeter, or Google
and
wish to continue
following,
you have whatever time,
Mark Zuckerberg allows
this to be up on Face Book
to also link on
We hope that to keep following on at least one of these sites?
Aquai/Aquine
Sachem Speaks
Shechaim
Google

Blessings from Creator to all on Face Book!
There is no word in
Native American Country for
(Good - By).
Aquine to Face Book

No comments:

Post a Comment