3/21/18

Waterford Ireland


Welcome to Waterford Ireland and thank you for your visit

Shamanism



I am confused by the question?


Yes, we are all human however; all humans are not of one religion?

This is why my people will not call our prayers a religion.


We do not worship a human and we did not vote for any human that worships a dictator.

We do worship Creator!
Answer

I am not now, never was, and never will be a member of any Occultus.

Occultus Shaman


Native American Shamanism



I am not sure why,

If after reading many of my posting about an occult; this question would ever come up?

However, I have always said,
“The only dumb question is the one that you think about but never ask”!

Thank you my new friend, I hope that this has cleared things up and more important, we are still friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment