6/14/18

Israel



Welcome to our visitor from the country of Israel
To
Smudging the correct way
02/02/2011
Fire-keeper
09/30/2013

This does not happen very often but I am at a loss for words?

I do remember the first time I ever heard the ancestors name for the leader of our people was at my first gathering (Paw-paus) in 1946 
(Shechaim), 
not unlike an important city in the past of the Israelite fight to survive, 

(Shechem).

I know far too little about the ceremonies of the Israelite people.

I do believe that we have thing in our past alike like According to the religious narrative of the Hebrew Bible, the Israelites' origin is traced back to the Biblical patriarchs and matriarchs Abraham and his wife Sarah.

I am however, always open to learn more.
That goes both ways, I am always open to answering questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment