8/17/18

I picked up a new friend the other day



Yes I know that’s unusual for me.

My new friend is an old but new pastor to a very old church that I played in, at and around for many years as a child.

He tells me that there are ‘Native Americans’ (Indians), that joined his congregation.

Well no not as strange as me having a new friend?

All Joking aside.

My grandfather was charged by his father with teaching our people the culture and ceremonies.

Just before his crossing, he passed the responsibility onto my father and just before his crossing he passed the responsibility onto me.

Worthy or not, I do the best that I can, this is the main reason for the website and blogs.

At every opportunity I throw in the fact that the Religion of ‘True Christians’ and our

 ‘belief in Creator’ 
are not that far apart from each other, most of the difference
 is in the wording and the dress.

'True Christians'

like this pastor know that his (their) main responsibility is to teach (Gods Son the Bible).

My responsibility to my people, for lack of knowledge of the correct wording, is to show that Creator, put his son to work on ‘Mother Earth’ at bringing his people back to him!

‘True Christians’ 
once again for lack of knowledge of the correct wording, 
because 
I have no idea as to what is happening to the
 teaching of the Christians 
their (our), 
God has ordered in his Book 'Jesus Christ?


Evangelical Christians whatever?



What I have been seeing for some 20 plus years is, 
"If you disagree with them you will go to 'Hell'!

Evangelicalism, evangelical Christianity, or evangelical Protestantism, is a worldwide, transdenominational movement within Protestant Christianity which maintains the belief that the essence of the Gospel consists of the doctrine of salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ's atonement.

transdenominational Search Results
Featured snippet from the web

of or relating to a denomination or denominations. 
founded, sponsored, or controlled by a particular religious denomination or sect: 
denominational schools.

limited, conditioned, originating in, or influenced by the beliefs, attitudes, or interests of a religious sect, political party, etc.: 



denominational prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment