8/6/18

Oregon/Connecticut/North Carolina



Welcome to Asheville, North Carolina
To
Thank - You, Minister Chris
02/11/2018


Good site to check into my friends, I like anyone that can 'Cut to the chase' and just (FOLLOW JESUS)!

If one fears (Loves) and tries to live a life pleasing to their Creator (God), 
you  fill in the blanks my friends?


Welcome to Boardman, Oregon,

Welcome to the visitor to a number of our sites from Boardman, Oregon


Please know that the Century link and tripod sites are discontinued 
however, we are still on line and answering questions 
so if you have questions please write?


Welcome to Connecticut Official Office


Connecticut State Officials and citizens are always welcome,
 I miss my state and enjoy all contact with her citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment