10/31/18

Welcome to Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire

Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
Welcome to one of our postings condemning our political setup in this state/country.
I do not like posting angry statements however;
As the old saying goes
If it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, walks like a duck and swims like a duck, one can safely say,
‘It is a Duck’!
In this case,
 a corrupt system!
I write, without an apology; 
Because of the end time Evil in our land lately!
Now on a lighter side.
I still remember the good friends and beautiful sites
 I as a teenager just off of my reservation/village

 was able to gather into my memories of the trips to your country while in the navy back in the 1960’s.
Because of my ancestors,
 I would take a taxi at the end of the pier
and
have the driver spend the day visiting places native to his country that he likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment