8/23/13

Uncas a Delaware girl calls stay?


A Delaware girl called stay

 

Part of a fiction film "The last of the Mohicans"

is a statement about a Mohican, not the same as Sachem Uncas a Mohegan.

Uncas a Delaware girl calls stay?

Welcome to the city Moscow in the Russian Federation


To one of my many websites and posting about this film.

On this my oldest website


If you cannot find what  you were looking for please try one of my newer sites?

This is a stagnated, defunct old website from Tripod!

This is what always happens when a company outsources, they die or the new company cuts corners then they die.

My blog from WordPress is up to date.


or

The Last of the Mohicans


As long as this old tripod website is being used to sell advertising, I might as well use them and follow you on the tracker?
P.S.
I can do no editing, correcting or adding on the old useless tripod website?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment