3/28/17

Dallas, Texas

Welcome to the visitor from Dallas, Texas
To our main website at
Sachem Walkingfox Main Website/Blogs
Lately many visitors are coming to my
'Main Website'
controlled by my web-master

Gator woman
I do not know how to work on this website,

nor do I plan on learning,

this is the work of Donna,


Therefore,

I answer your questions with my blogs.

So
Remember, after your visit to


Please drop to the bottom and click on Blogs.


And also

Many visitors are coming to an older site of ours

by

(tripod)

and

one from

(century link)

that are no longer in use.

I only bring this up because of

my confirmed, commitment,

to my ancestors

and our

(yours and mind Creator God),

to answering your questions about our people.

By coming to the Main Website Blog

for questions

or

whatever,

 it will direct you to others sites.

Or

You can just go to
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment